Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yogi bear review

I took my boys who are 4 & 5 to see the new Yogi Bear in 3D. Here is what I thought of it.
The movie it self is not a cartoon but a live action with animated bears/turtle. I found that the bears could have been in it a bit more to keep the kids attention. It was a very funny movie with the bears doing cute little things. It is about 1 1/2 hours long and it went by quickly. The only thing I didn't care for was that in my theatre it was only offered in 3D and the glasses for the kids kept falling down and I think they would have rather seen it in 2D. But the 3D was good and there was much that jumped out at you. So for over all it was a good 3D movie to go see.
The boys came out saying that was great and hearing their little laughs made it worth it. They said they can't wait to have the movie at home to watch again. Happy movie watching..

1 comment:

  1. Watching Zackery drink his iced root beer was hilarious. He would take a sip and then swish his tongue around and say Mmmmm. He lasted almost all the movie with his glasses on but took them off near the end. I thought Dan Akeroid did a pretty good job as Yogi, I couldn't even tell that Justin timberlake was Booboo. I thought it was a really cute movie.

    ReplyDelete