Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy early Birthday to me!!

My loving parents gave me a new journal bible!!!!!!! (can you tell I am excited?)

This is the Esv Interweave bible.
The bible has a hard cover tan fabric cover. It comes in this nice hard box so if you give it as a gift it looks really nice and keeps it safe from damage.
Both of my bibles are from http://www.christianbook.com/
I have purchased from them for Years! and I am very pleased with the prices and how quickly you receive your items.


These are my two journal bibles that I currently have. As you can see the interleave is a lot larger then my 2 inch column bible.
The interleave has a full blank page between two pages of scripture. So you can do journaling or art on the page and have no worries of it bleeding through or covering the scripture. That is one thing I personally choose not to do is cover it so I can't read it because I use my bibles for studying or to bring to church. (if that is the type of creativity and option you personally choose then that is great! Go with it and let God use you as you create and study his word)



The bottom is the interleave and the top is my 2 inch margin bible. I have put washi tape on the beginning of each book of the bible. The interleave I did it on the long part of my bible and the 2 inch margin bible I put it on the top of the page. It was SOOO much easier to do the edge and I must say I love the look of it way better. I would definitely recommend anyone doing it!
***Tip- Go slow and take your time. Don't be in a rush and have less distractions as possible and you will have less chance of messing up. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment