Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scrapbook Mini Album











Here is my first attempt at a Mini Album. I made the album out of folded and then cut paper. The size of the outside is 3x3 I added Chip board as the cover. Used some of my paper covered the chip board added ribbon to hold it close. Each page I choice the paper I wanted and cut it 2 3/4 inches square and then added my wallet size pictures and embellishments. It was made for my mother for mothers day (which I gave to her early) and she just loved it. Perfect to put in your purse to carry around and to show off your family. I am so excited to try out some new ideas and some odd shaped ones. We shall see what I can come up with..

1 comment:

  1. I just love this size..fits perfect in my hand bag. Most of all have my family close to my heart and able to brag to my friends...
    Thank you my dear, loving daughter
    love mom

    ReplyDelete