Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinner for Schmucks

      Last night Rick and I watch Dinner for Schmucks.. To be honest I thought this movie was going to be terrible and we would shut it off after 30 min. I was pleasantly surprised when I found it was an ok movie that made me laugh. I found it a stupid funny. It was like ohh my word and you would laugh out loud.
     The movie premise is about a guy in a corporate job and is looking for a promotion. He is trying to impress his boss when his boss invites him to a dinner for schmucks. The higher up people in the company invite "Special" people with "talents" to come to dinner. They then see who is the biggest loser. Find out how the lead guy finds how to stand up for himself, do what is right, and make an odd friend.
    I wouldn't buy the movie but it was a good once over. It did have one part that there was a couple of girls that had painted clothing on them and a guy in a loin cloth which wasn't needed .

No comments:

Post a Comment