Friday, January 7, 2011

Maine

We are in Maine and spending a time with my parents. We have been down for 5 days. We haven't been down for a few months and the boys and I are enjoying our time together. Well, all good but the fact the week of Christmas we had the flu and now my parents have it. Ricky is getting over the cold he had and passed it on to Zack and I. We are all stuffy and coughing.. OH what fun it is to have colds. Rick my husband is now sick also has Pneumonia. Cold medications and Sleep is what is going on today. Hoping it will go away soon. 3weeks of sickness is long enough.
We will be having a ladies retreat tomorrow. I have to speack at it and with my voice going we shall see how that goes. It should be so much fun though it is all about quilting and friendship. We have it all decorated and now just excited about it tomorrow.
It is snowing now.. Storm or no storm is the question. The weathermen don't know anything. They think we will have some snow but alot or a little they are unsure. I am enjoying seeing some very Large snowflakes come down though. It is my favorite time of winter to see it. I just wish the roads all stayed clear all year =). Have a great day all.. Wishing you warm wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment