Monday, January 10, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

OK So I am watching Eat, Pray, Love the movie with Julia Roberts in it I am not to sure about this movie. It is much slower then I thought it would be. It has parts of it that you can't understand a word they are saying so that is a bit annoying. The Fact that there is allot of slow plot line, allot of meditation, but the fact she is on a journey of life and took it. Wanted to find who she really is, I find that many of us as we get older just don't know what they want in life. The changes we go in life change who we are and after many years we look back and see that we are not the same people we were. Are we happy are we excited about our life? No matter what part of life we are in we must enjoy our life. Be content, seek happiness, take time to find out what you enjoy.. Enjoy the little to biggest things that come our way
LOVE, EAT, and PRAY.
I will most likely just watch this once. A once over is just what this movies is.
Julia Roberts is so cute and I really enjoy her movies but this one didn't do it for me. The Movie doesn't make me want to go out and read the book. But I did hear from some of my friends that the books is way better then the movie.
So I give this a ** stars out of *****

No comments:

Post a Comment