Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home we go!

We are headed home today. I have to pack all the bags, change all the sheets, and pack the car. Head to church then meeting my husband part way and then home we go. So excited to see him, sleep in my bed, and just relax a few days. This cold is sucking my energy right out.
I will miss my family and the boys say they are going to miss Nanna and Boomp also. It is hard not living near them and only coming once a month or a bit more now that it is school time. My son Ricky has informed me that he is going to do some dog racing this year with his Boomp. They have been working on his sled and he is getting ready. The only thing is that he hasn't Ridden on one yet Oh well just stand on it and hang on tight. lol.
Ricky and his Kid sized sled. He is so excited to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment