Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bags Bags and more BAGS!! 
Are you like me you keep your bags "just in case?"
After awhile they get out of control and there is way to many. My cupboard that I have under my sink is where I keep mine. Then before I know it they are falling out every time I open the door

So I have been slowly the last few weeks going through my home and making it less messy getting rid of things and organizing and this morning my son opened the door under the sink and guess what? BAGS everywhere!!

So instead of putting it off I decided I might as
Well organize them. So as you can see I had a Big pile on my counter. I thought how am I going to organize these things? Then I thought back to making those little paper footballs when I was a kid so I tried it on the bags and they work wonderful!! Plus it takes less then 1 minute to fold to fold.

The first picture shows the huge pile and this picture I placed on a bag to show how small my pile is now. It is so manageable Plus you can tuck a few in your purse if you have to have a garbage bag or to hold something in an emergency. I am going to put a few in the car when I need a trash bag for the boys and their messes. Easy peasy!




Step 1:
Lay your bag nice and flat.












Step 2:
Fold the bag in half


Step 3:
Fold that in half












Step 4:
Fold over again so you have about 1.5 to 2 inch wide strip of bag.












Step 5:
Now to start making the triangle.
As you can see in the crease I made you fold that in a small triangle.











Step 6:
fold it over so it looks like this.












Step 7:
Keep folding that triangle from left then right side. all the way up the bag.













Step 8:
When you get to this part you will stop folding the triangles.











Step 9:
I turned the bag around so you can see that the handles of the bag are still sticking out and if you left it like this the little football would fall all apart again.
So as you can see I have lifted the "pocket" that on the opposite side of the handles and pulled it open.





Step 10:
Now tuck it right in. Make sure it is in there good and tight!!


Congrats you are done!! Now on to the rest of the bags you have to fold.









No comments:

Post a Comment