Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Inside cover
It is so nerve racking to start your first bible entry. I was so scared to mess up that it wouldn't be pretty or that I would be judged for my creative entry or style. So to get past that I decided to do a permission page. I had seen a few of these on pinterest and I knew it was the first entry that I was going to do.

I used rub-on letters for this bible is for... and then I used pens and put down different things that most likely will happen and I would be ok with it. That life is full of mistakes and differences. It was a relief to write down my fears and concerns and move forward.

This is the page beside my permission page. I wanted something on there that was different. I had a large stamp that fit perfectly in that spot. Then I added the flourish above and below.

I put when I got my bible, my salvation, and I just realized I didn't put my baptism on it which I will have to go do!


It was the first step to my creative devotional time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment