Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas Balls!!
So my mother came to my house for a few days to do some Christmas shopping and spend some time together. So every time we get together we MUST make something. So we decided to make these. She made one with sheep which was super cute and I chose the snowflake. The yarn I used had sparkle yarn which makes it so nice on the tree.
We used 16 inch circular needles and oh MY WORD it was really rough going. I would never do it with them again it is worth the money and buying DPN. It took us all night to make this but the outcome was wonderful. We both used a Styrofoam  ball and it holds it shape so nicely.

I may or may not try another haha. But it would be super cute to put on gifts for Christmas next year. If I were to make more the first thing on my list would be DPN.

Here is the link to the pattern we made http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/balls-up-




No comments:

Post a Comment