Monday, January 4, 2016

     Cheese ball! 

This is one of my kids favorite things to put on crackers. I always make it around Christmas time for something special.
I use to buy it and one day I found this recipe and I haven't bought one since.
It is so simple and cheaper then buying it in the store. Check out the recipe and why not try one this year?



Cheese ball recipe:

2 blocks of cream cheese
1 Package of Ranch mix
1 to 2 cups of grated Sharp cheese (or what ever you have in your house)

Take out the cream cheese out of the fridge to soften them.
Place the cream cheese then ranch in a bowl top it off with some yummy cheese.

Use a hand mixer and mix well.
Place in saran wrap and form a ball or just scoop it in a dish with a lid.. Refrigerate for an hour and then you can serve it. Your family and friends will rave about how this is the best cheese ball they have ever had!!
**Optional- after an hour in the fridge you can roll them in nuts and make it look and taste extra fancy**
*note that the picture above I had a Costco size cream cheese and I used 2/3 of it**
Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment