Monday, January 11, 2016

Bible Journaling
This summer a friend of mine sent me some pinterest pins about Bible journaling. She was interested in doing it and thought that it might peek my interests. Which it did right away! I couldn't wait to get my own bible journal. So for my Anniversary my lovely husband said to order the bible I wanted for my gift.. I was over the moon excited.

I am not sure about you but I research the heck out of something before I order it. I spent time and figured out which one I wanted to order. Then the waiting started... and I waited... and waited... for the parcel to arrive. Then one wonderful morning my bible was delivered!

I must say it was not easy to start. It really made me get out of my comfort zone to try and create entries that I envisioned. I was so scared to mess up, or that it wouldn't be good enough. As I stepped out and just did it.. It was so much fun. I will be posting my entries with you all. I hope you are encouraged to start your own. There is nothing more encouraging then spending time with the Lord and using that creativity that he has given you to spend time with Him.

I hope you will join me in this journey this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment