Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Chicken Stove Top Casserole 
One of my favorite meals. My mother in law makes something like this and I never write down her recipe. So today I thought I would share the way I make it. It is great for left overs or just cook some fresh chicken and make yourself this chicken casserole. Plus it is super easy!!

Recipe:
4 chicken breasts cooked cut to bite size pieces
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup of sour cream                                         
2 cups frozen mixed veggies
 1 box of stove top stuffing (cooked)
  Optional: add a handful of cranberries to my water before cooking
                                             
In a casserole dish either a deep 8x8 like mine or you can use a 9x13 pan put your soup and sour cream (or milk) in the dish mix well and then add the chicken mix well again.
Put the 2 cups of frozen veggies on top of the meat.
Now to put the stove top stuffing on top.
Bake at 375 for 45 min.


No comments:

Post a Comment