Monday, January 4, 2016

Command Center

I have been looking on pinterest and seeing all the wonderful command centers everyone has made. This summer I repainted my kitchen and decided it was a perfect time to make my own.

So I started going to yard sales looking for frames (in the store they were expensive for the ones I wanted)
So I found some and spray painted a few and then put them up.. Now I just have to paint Menu on the 4 little white squares above the menu. And my mother made the family Birthday sign and I will add the birthdays under the month.. Makes life so easy to have it all there with chore charts, calendar, menu, chalk board and I have a little pocket calendar on my fridge in a basket to keep the upcoming events written down. Each month I write the days and the items from our little calendar on the large white erase one and we are all organized. Plus I really like seeing how fun my wall looks rather then a large empty space..
Start the new year off organized and I would love to hear how you have done your own command center.

No comments:

Post a Comment