Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I enjoy bible journaling and I needed a few books to go along side my bible. Once again I just bought cheep ugly ones and decorated my covers fun. It helps to have something pretty to look at and it makes you enjoy opening them and using them. Have fun either buy pretty ones or be creative and make your own beautiful.

 Starting from top to bottom.. The top is my journal as I go through a book of the bible in depth I write down the information I am learning from that book.
The middle journal is my prayer journal. I have kept a note book or paper with prayers on it but this year I am trying to have a better prayer life and to have it organized. So I put the names, date,and then the prayer requests. Once it is answered I put a check mark beside that request and the date it was answered. It is so nice to sit with a cup of coffee and pray over the people you love most. I encourage you today to start your own.

The bottom larges one is a art book. This is what I use to doodle a bible journal entry first. Or test colors with color pencils, paint, water colors ect. It is just a messy book that helps me feel more confident when doing a bible journal entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment